Thursday, September 01, 2005

And Now, The End of Civilization...

This story shocks me, and there are a lot of shocking things going on in New Orleans. I just read in another article that the people "sheltered" in the Superdome were actually barricaded in by authorities. They were being contained!

And now the National Guard have been given authorization to "shoot to kill". Is it possible that we will see, before this horrible ordeal is over, a mass killing of Americans by American soldiers on American soil?

More later...
Paul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sigh, I am ever shocked that I can be shocked any more !
Between "Beyond Treason", and "Loose Change", I wonder if thre is anything left to salvage of this corporate welfare state !
The moral curruption of the Learship (read powership) in this country may be unprecidented, except maybe by Caligula himself, direct decendents maybe ???